Blue Cypress is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, and lead generation for multiple companies in our family. In this cross-functional role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
As Marketing Manager you have an experimental mind and you’ll balance your time between initiating and nurturing the growth of the companies assigned to you. You’ll think outside the box and mix traditional marketing methods with growth hacking to get the intended results.
You’ll set achievable company growth goals and then set out to make them happen. This will include interviewing customers, looking at trends, and asking “how can we build on this.” The ideal candidate will have a background in statistics, UX or branding, along with skills like split testing, copywriting, or funnel building.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Marketing Team account lead for 2-3 companies in the Blue Cypress family.
- Work with cross-functional team to establish marketing strategies to support company revenue goals.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Own overall responsibility for assigned company websites working with designers and WordPress admins to optimize the user experience and customer journey.
- Manage the overall brand for each assigned company.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
Please include “growth” in the subject of your cover letter to help us know that you have the kind of attention to detail that we’re looking for in a new team member.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and organizational ability.
- In-depth marketing automation software experience with platforms like ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems).
- Proficient with analytics. Knowing how to understand, filter, and work with data, including visualization tools, a definite plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
- A growth mindset that is fluid and willing to experiment, fail, learn, and try again.
- A willingness to work remotely – we are a 100% virtual environment.